BISE Sukkur board 9th class result 2023 has been published and is now available to check. Here is the link to the 9th class result 2023 for Sukkur Board that can be accessed by clicking on the button below. Keep an eye out for the latest updates as they are released.
Sukkur Board SSC Part 1 Result 2023 Highlights
|Board||BISE Sukkur Board|
|Passing Marks||33% in Each Subjects|
|Result Checking Availability||by name, SMS, Roll number, and Gazette.|
Covered Regions By Sukkur Board In 2023
According to the Government of Sindh, the following areas were addressed in the formation of the Sukkur Board:
- Sukkur and its territories
Check BISE Sukkur Board Ninth Class Result By Name & Roll No
Here is how you can check the BISE Sukkur Board 9th Class Result by Name and Roll Number:
- Take a look at the official website of BISE Sukkur Board (bisesuksindh.edu.pk).
- You can find the results section on the home page by clicking.
- The dropdown menu will display “SSC Part-II Annual Examination”.
- Your name and roll number must be entered in the fields provided.
- Using the “Search” button, you can view your results.
- The result of your ninth grade will appear on the screen.
- To refer to your results in the future, you can download and print them.
Note: Nineth class results are usually announced in November by BISE Sukkur Board. Make sure you check the website during those hours to avoid disappointment.
Check Sukkur Board Matric Part 1 Result 2023 Via SMS
- The Roll Number should be typed into the mobile text.
- To send it, you need to use the code 8583.
- You will receive your results within fifteen minutes after submitting your application.
How To Check Sukkur Board 9th Class Result 2023 By Gazette?
The following steps will help you check the Sukkur Board’s 9th class results by gazette:
- You can access the board’s official website at http://www.bisesuksindh.edu.pk/.
- Select the “Results” tab from the homepage.
- You can select the “9th Class” option from the results list.
- The field provided is for entering your Roll Number.
- Upon clicking the “Submit” button, you can view your results.
- On the screen, you will see the results once the test is completed.