How to check online NTN number verification by CNIC in Pakistan 2023? Central Board of Revenue’s FBR division was founded in 1924. An agency that allocates National Tax Numbers to wealthy individuals throughout the country. The NTN Number is a personal identification number for wealthy people. FBR is responsible for getting these people’s taxes monthly and annually.
Check Online NTN Verification By CNIC
The Federal Board of Revenue issues NTN Numbers (National Tax Numbers) and NTN registration numbers. Assigned NTN Numbers are sometimes assigned as 13-digit NADRA identifiers. These numbers are used to identify individuals.
How To Check NTN Number Through SMS
Getting your NTN number registered is very straightforward. A person who is an individual can electronically register their NTN on the FBR IRIS portal. Performing your income tax registration can result in errors that must be corrected.
To streamline the process, you can give us the duty of registering your NTN. Providing our clients with assistance since 2007, we have been around since 2007.
Documents Required For Individual NTN Registration
An individual’s NTN registration requires the following:
- An original copy of the CNIC
- In the case of a cell phone with a registered SIM card against your own CNIC,
- The email address of the individual,
- Documents proving maintenance of a personal bank account, including the original certificate
- Utility bill from the original payment.
- An individual who owns a business must present an original proof of ownership and a utility bill for at most 3 months
What Are Advantages Of Having NTN Number?
- Tax Saving: Utilizes investment tax credits and adjusts taxes on utilities, vehicles, real estate transactions, and cash withdrawals to save as much as possible.
- Lower Rate of Withholding Tax: Non-filers pay higher withholding tax rates on various transactions, like cash withdrawals and bank transfers.
- Avoid Penalties: Getting your return filed on time will prevent fines and prosecutions from the FBR.
- Compliance Check: Banks and government-affiliated entities today verify your FBR filing before granting business registration, property acquisition, and loan processing.
How To Check Online NTN Number From FBR Website?
Each company, factory, and association has a National Tax Number (NTN). The FBR Official site has an important message about getting and checking NTN Numbers online.
- You can check your NTN number online at the FBR website by clicking on the link below.
- To log in, open the following link: https://e.fbr.gov.pk/authlogin.aspx
- You can search for taxpayers on this site by going to the “Search Taxpayers” section.
- The following options are available Active Taxpayer of Sales tax, Active Taxpayer (IT), NTN Inquiry, and Find Your NTN Check.
- Select “NTN Inquiry” from the drop-down menu.
- To inquire and check NTN Number Online using your CNIC or NTN Number, click Active taxpayer of Sales tax.
How Does Online NTN Verification Work?
Verification of NTNs online is done by the National Revenue Board of the United States of America.
How Does NTN Work?
An NTN is an identification number for tax purposes.
How Do I Get Online NTN Verification File?
Keeping documentation of NTN verification is the responsibility of the Federal Board of Revenue.