Jazz, Zong, Telenor, Ufone, and Warid SIM convert to other networks in a very easy way. We also show you how to convert Zong sim to Telenor sim, Ufone sim to Zong, and Telenor sim to Jazz, as well as other networks. Almost all networks in Pakistan try to give clients great offices and comfort by structuring and offering beneficial and engaging bundles. Hence, here you can find out how to convert sim to Jazz networks.
How To Convert Any Sim To Jazz, Telenor, Zong In 2023
Pakistan has four telecom networks, each of which offers its own unique features & packages. We have described a “Convert Sim To” other network method that will assist you in converting your current network. Don’t miss your chance to get new coverage on an old network slot.
How To Convert Sim To Ufone And Other Network
Different packages at different prices are introduced by all networks in Pakistan. Some networks have moved to 4G, others are still 3G. Many found their network plans expensive. There are some people having signal problems. Many reasons lead people to change their network. How can you convert your network to Ufone, Warid, Telenor, Mobilink or Zong?
You May Also Check:
Simplest Way To Convert Your Sim To Zong
To convert your Jazz, Telenor, Ufone, or Warid SIM to Zong, follow these steps. The Zong SIM card can be used in two ways.
- Type MNP and send it to 667
- Name and CNIC number will be asked
- Send your CNIC and NAME to 76313
- Once this is done, visit any Zong franchise for the confirmation of your request
- Please bring your original CNIC and one photocopy with your original SIM
- Soon, your SIM will be switched to Zong
- Onwards with Zong 4G Sim
MNP To Zong
With MNP to Zong, you can switch to Pakistan’s largest mobile network without changing your number. As a result, you gain access to unparalleled products and seamless connectivity.
For their Internet coverage, you should try Zong since they provide the best Call, SMS, and Internet packages to their customers.
How To Convert Sim In To Jazz Network
You can convert your SIM to other networks in two steps. Use this trick to change your current SIM to Jazz, whether it’s Telenor, Ufone, Zong, or Warid. Detailed information can be found here:
- Start by typing MNP and sending it to 667
- You will receive a PIN code from the network.
- Send this PIN Code, Owner Name, & CNIC number
- Visit your nearest Jazz franchise with the new PIN code you just received
- Your CNIC copy & PKR 75/- are required for new SIM registration
- Jazz will convert your old number in 3 to 4 days
- You now have the fastest 4G speed on Mobilink
- Visit Mobilink Jazz’s website for more information
What Is Process Of Converting Your Network To Warid?
- MNP to 667 in a text message
- CNIC and name will be asked in reply
- Send it to 76321 with your name and CNIC number
- Within 4 days, Warid will convert your SIM
- Warid numbers can also be converted by dialing 0321 321 3211
- Take your original CNIC, its photocopy, and the original SIM to your nearest retailer or franchise
What Is Best Way To Convert Network SIM To Ufone?
To send a MNP, type “MNP” and send it to 667
You will be asked for your name and CNIC.
Call 03312361236 from the same number you want to port into Ufone to request port-in.
Convert your network to Ufone at your nearest Ufone franchise.
Ufone offers free SIM conversations and a Rs. 50 welcome balance to new customers upon their first call.
Best Way To Convert Your Sim To Telenor
Using a SIM card from another carrier, how can I convert it to Telenor? It works for Jazz, Zong, Ufone, Warid sims converted to Telenor or Telenor Talkshawk. Here’s how to convert your Telenor sim:
- Send a message to 667 with MNP
- Name and CNIC number will be asked
- Send your CNIC and NAME to 76345
- You can confirm your request at any Telenor franchise
- Make a photocopy of your original CNIC with the original SIM for which you are applying
- Telenor will soon be your SIM network
- For Telenor Postpaid conversion, Rs. 100 will be charged with free Rs. 50 worth of airtime
- Visit Telenor for more information
- Telenor 4G is now available
MNP To Telenor
With MNP to Telenor, you can use your existing number. Transform your Talkshawk SIM card into a Telenor SIM card
The previous network code will remain with your current Telenor sim. Our superior cellular services give you confidence to connect reliably every time with your number and current carrier code unchanged.
Terms & Conditions For Convert All Sim To Other Network
- Use authorized SIM cards from PTA
- Due to the new network, new charges will apply
- You will now be able to use new codes according to the new network
- Enjoy! The old numbers are now on the new SIM card & network
- According to the new network packages, internet, SMS & calls will work
- SMS, Calls, and Internet packages will expire automatically when using MNP