The Prime Minister laptop scheme registration schedule for 2023 has been announced. June 20, 2023 is the deadline for submitting your online application. The PM youth program’s official website is https://laptop.pmyp.gov.pk/ where students can apply online.
Various methods were used to help the young generation of Pakistan under this program. Pakistan’s development will be enhanced by encouraging young people to become entrepreneurs.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 Apply Online Now
Earlier this month, PM Shahbaz Sharif announced that he would provide laptops to students. Students with good academic ability will be provided with laptops as part of the laptop scheme.
Students who are eligible and deserving of the laptops will be able to continue their education and advance professionally.
Laptop Scheme For Students Enrolled In BS Or BSC Program
It is a proven fact that investing in youth has a high rate of return and is also recognized as a sustainable long-term investment that contributes to a nation’s long-term success. Thus, young people in many countries are encouraged to take part in various councils to earn their living from home in a variety of ways.
Shahbaz Sharif has also started this program in Pakistan to help the young generation. Youth will receive laptops for free and can learn games at home to earn lakhs of rupees a month.
Eligibility Criteria For New PM Laptop Scheme
These scholarships are available to students in their first or second year of a four-year BS or BSc program
- Students who attend one of HEC’s universities or colleges
- It is considered a passing grade to receive a 60% mark
- The students who are studying in university and have 70% marks and a 3.0 grade point average
- A student with 60% marks in the first semester can also apply for the PM Youth Loan Scheme.
- Those students who registered earlier in the PM Youth Loan Scheme may still apply if their results are good; they will receive a laptop from the government.
How To Apply Online For Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023
In this program, youth can learn new skills to prove themselves as skilled workers.
- Contacting the head of your university’s department should be your first step.
- You must then inform them that you want a free laptop as part of the laptop scheme.
- Please submit all your documents and state your status as a worthy student needing a laptop.
- Your enrollment in the program will be confirmed by email from the government.
- The government of Pakistan will then provide you with a new laptop.