The question is, which delivery app is the right fit for you? Considering the wide variety of options available, what should you do? See how top jobs (like DoorDash, Postmates, & Grub Hub) compare. Here are best delivery driver app to make extra money in 2023 check here.
Top Essential Apps For Every Delivery Driver
Jobs for Delivery Drivers on the best app. Most of DoorDash’s customers come from this company. For drivers interested in only delivering food, DoorDash is a popular option. Restaurants in the area can be found through the app. Learn how to become a driver. The best pay comes from Postmates.
A simple sign up process can be found at Uber Eats. You’re better off using Grub Hub if you live in a large city. Could you please recommend a food delivery app that is the most rewarding to work for? Instacart or DoorDash is the best-paying delivery app for groceries. Instacart is the best stuff app for delivery. Caviar is the best high-end delivery app for weed.
Best Delivery Jobs With Your Own Car?
- Most customers prefer DoorDash
- For the highest pay, postmates
- Easy sign-up with Uber Eats
- The Grub Hub of big cities
- The best tips come from caviar
- Delivering a wide range of products
- Shopping fans will love Instagram Cart
Best Delivery Driver App To Work For Earn Money Extra
You can earn money driving for these delivery apps. Look at the following companies to find out how much you could earn. Postmates claims its drivers can earn up to $22/hour. The cost of each pickup and dropoff is determined by a set rate per mile and per minute. In addition, since they deliver food and other items, they have a broader customer base.
The DoorDash app is popular for drivers who want to deliver only food. It connects customers with local restaurants and sends orders to logged in drivers. The company also delivers from convenience stores and drugstores.
Drivers for DoorDash, like most delivery services, are their bosses. The flexibility of working your schedule allows you to deliver when and where you want. When an order has been completed, DoorDash encourages customers to tip generously. However, good customer service can increase your earnings.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate
- Own a car, scooter, or bicycle (in certain cities)
- Number of driving licence
- Social Security number
- A background check is required
Dashers must not have had more than three violations over the past three years. A major violation, such as DUI, can also result in disqualification.
What You Can Earn With DoorDash?
- $10-$25 per hour, including
- The amount per delivery (depending on order duration, distance, and value)
- The tip percentage is 100%
You can find hotspots where you’ll likely get many deliveries using the app. Promos such as Peak Pay and Challenge Bonuses can also help you earn more.
02- Best Pay Postmates
Postmates delivers groceries, office supplies, dry cleaning, and more. You can even deliver on foot if you still need a car.
Independent contractors and Postmates drivers choose when and where to deliver. Every week, you will receive a direct deposit into your bank account. With Postmates, drivers can reach more customers because of the wide variety of available items. Maintain politeness and timeliness to maximize tips.
- An adult over the age of 18
- Bicycles, cars, scooters, motorcycles, or even on foot can be delivered.
- Driving license number (if delivering by car)
- Background checks must be consented to
Postmates Can Earn You Following (Varies By Location)
- Earn up to $22 an hour, including:
- Completed pickups are charged a flat rate
- Per completed dropoff, a flat amount is charged
- Rates per minute for pickup time
- Pickup and dropoff distance per mile
- All tips are 100%
Strange Postmates deliveries include a drum set for $1,600 and Red Bull cans for 1,248. It’s impossible to predict what you’ll get, of course. You can accomplish a lot when you have the right apps at your disposal. It is possible to drive further by being smart about it. Stay tuned for the 5 best money-making hacks at the end.
4-UberEats Has Easiest Sign Up Process
Ride sharing services like Uber are familiar to most people. Uber Eats, a food delivery service, became available in 2014.
It might be a good idea for drivers to choose UberEats because of its large customer base. Postmates, for example, determines earnings more straightforwardly than Uber. In addition, UberEats delivers to over 500 cities.
- You must be at least the minimum driving age in your city
- A year’s driving experience is required
- Licensed, registered, and insured if driving
- Bike riding requires at least an 18-year-old
- Biking government-issued ID
- Many markets require residency and registration
- Check your background
Best Delivery Driver App To Make Extra Money
Uber Eats offers the following earning potential:
- An hourly rate of $8-$15 includes
- The pickup fee is a flat amount
- The dropoff amount is flat
- Calculated by multiplying pickup locations by dropoff points (not applicable everywhere)
- Time spent from first restaurant to dropoff (not available in all cities) per-minute rate
- Tips are 100% accurate
- You can earn more money with Uber Eats’ surge zones and quest goals.
What Are Best Apps For Delivery Drivers?
- For navigation, use Waze.
- Tracking miles with Hurdlr
- Budgeting and accounting with Mint
- To find gas, use GasBuddy
- A weather channel for all your weather needs
- Schedules for airports from GateGuru
- Get roadside assistance with Urgent.ly
There are more than 500 cities where UberEats is available. For people who live in small towns, that’s great news.
5-Grub Hub Best Earn Most Money
Grub Hub has partnered with more than 115,000 restaurants since its launch. You’ll receive pickup and dropoff locations with each order and your total payout and tip.
When Grub Hub drivers work, they choose their delivery zone. In a smaller area, you might be in a smaller zone. It will be more difficult for you to deliver if you spend more time away from home.
- A minimum age of 19 is required in Chicago and Las Vegas
- Neither iOS 11 nor Android 5.0 (data plan required)
- Direct deposit account
- License valid for at least two years
- Driver’s insurance
- Bicycle riders need a valid state ID
Grub Hub offers the following opportunities for earning:
- Time and the mileage based average of $12 an hour
- All tips are 100%
- Cashouts are available at any time for drivers using Instant Cash Out