Punjab Social Protection Authority started an ehsaas aghosh program for women throughout the district. According to the recent updates of the Ehsaas Aghosh program, the Aghosh program has been successfully launched across 11 districts of Punjab in the last few months.
A 23000 rupee increase in the Aghosh program has been announced by the Punjab government in light of the current situation. South Punjab’s Ehsaas program provides support to pregnant women and mothers with young children.
Ehsaas Aghosh New Program Online Registration Procedure
The program will provide financial assistance to pregnant women and children who consume milk. Among Pakistani children, this program aims to combat malnutrition. Moreover, it assists pregnant women in giving birth to healthy children. Upon registration, you will receive 23 thousand rupees in financial assistance, while 2 thousand rupees will be provided each month.
Ehsaas Aghosh Program Benefits & Facilities
The financial aid initiative has countless benefits, including nutritional and healthcare support for infants and mothers. You might find these benefits useful to your business in the following list.
- In the nearby rural health center and basic health unit, there is a 24/7 emergency health care facility
- A free medicine program is offered by the healthcare facility
- Whenever a patient is referred to a tertiary care hospital, a mother gets ambulance service
- Children who are experiencing postnatal behavioral changes can receive counseling from Aghosh Orphan Care.
- Each antenatal visit includes a Rs 1000 gift for the mother/pregnant woman
Tracking System For Ehsaas Aghosh’s Program
- By this initiative, 23000 rupees will be disbursed as follows.
- There will be a charge of Rs 1000 for each antenatal visit. An antenatal visit is required for each of the four weeks.
- It is customary for the mother to receive Rs 3000 on delivery of her child.
- Upon issuance of the birth certificate by the Union Council, Rs 2000 is provided.
- In the aftermath of a child’s vaccination, mothers are given eight thousand rupees. The immunization of newborns protects them from nine major diseases. The vaccination is carried out by the expanded Ehsaas program immunization on schedule.
- The money is withdrawn whenever HBL connects to the bank after biometric verification.
Districts Included In Ehsaas Aghosh Program 2024
Aghosh is a government initiative that aims to develop 11 under-developed districts in South Punjab. To determine your eligibility, click on the provided link “pspa.punjab.gov.pk“. Districts that are included are listed below.
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Bahawal Nagar
Eligibility Criteria Ehsaas Aghosh Program 23000
You can determine whether you qualify for the program by following the steps below:
- Go to the Official Site: Visit the BISP’s or the Ehsaas Agash Program’s official website.
- Enter Your CNIC Here: Once you have reached the portal, you will need to enter your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- CNIC Verification:
- The verification of your CNIC will take only a few minutes. An eligibility determination is made by the National Socioeconomic Registry (NSER) using specified criteria.
- SMS notification:
- After entering your CNIC, you’ll receive an SMS confirming your eligibility. It will be explained to you in the notification whether or not the program is suitable for you.
- Here’s how to determine whether you’re eligible for the Ehsaas Aghosh Program or BISP.
Ehsaas Aghosh Program Helpline Number
Call the PSPA’s “1221” helpline with any questions regarding registration or procedures.
- Human Capital Investment Project of Punjab (PHCIP)
- The Social Protection Helpline is 1221.
- [email protected]
- A-78 and B-79, New Muslim Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore
How To Apply Online Ehsaas Aghosh Program 23000?
The Ehsaas Aghos program is now easier to register for than ever before. Online registration is available for pregnant and lactating women at any time during the process. Make an appointment with your local HU center to check your card, poverty score, and children’s scores. Instalments can also be received through the HBL Connect center on the official website.
You can pay pregnant or lactating women a monthly amount if they want to join your family. Register on the official website, enter your information, and verify your eligibility. After the amount has been approved, you will receive a notification. The process of obtaining them is explained even if you are not eligible.