The Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PISC) and Bank of Punjab (BOP) will launch this employment program jointly. In addition, the Punjab government has launched a new Punjab rozgar scheme (BOP) apply online now.
There is a link on this page that you can click on if you would like to register. In addition, the Punjab Rozgar Scheme application form can be downloaded online and registered.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme Online Apply 2023
More than 1.6 million people will be employed under the Punjab Rozgar Scheme, which provides loans worth more than 30 billion rupees. Loans under the Punjab Employment Scheme will begin soon.
At a function next week, loan checks will be handed out to applicants. This scheme offers loans between Rs 100,000 and Rs 10 million.
Kamyab Rozgar Scheme Online Registration 2023
As part of this scheme, applicants will be able to apply for concessional loans amounting to more than 30 billion rupees. A loan application can be submitted for PKR 100,000 – 10,000,000.
People Suitable For CM Rozgar Scheme 2023
- Graduates from universities or colleges with business skills
- Holders of technical and vocational diplomas and certificates
- Skilled artisans and people with skills
- Introducing efficient and transparent production technologies or eco-friendly measures that can improve environmental performance
Punjab Rozgar Scheme Chargers Schedule
Applicants/borrowers are required to make the following payments:
- You must submit an Rs. 2000 (non-refundable) application processing fee
- Taxes, excise tickets, and government taxes are included in valuation / legal / documentation costs.
- The insurance (if applicable) must be paid
- If you repay the loan early or partially, there won’t be any charges
- Upon payment after the installment due date, a penalty of Rs. 1 per 1000 per day will be levied on the original amount
Eligibility Criteria For CM Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023
Punjab Employment Scheme loan applications must meet the following criteria:
- In the age group of 20 to 50 years of age
- Males, females, and transgender individuals
- Residence: Pakistani citizen, a permanent or temporary resident in Punjab, as verified by a National Identity Card
- Including personal businesses that meet other eligibility criteria
- Pakistan State Bank corrects its e-CIB report
- The most appropriate business plan for new businesses and startups
- National Identity Cards are required
- It is possible for the Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) or the government to set other criteria.
- The following documents / visible images must be scanned before applying
- A full-faced picture
- This is the ID card front
- A photo of an ID card back
- Certificate of experience (if applicable)
- Licenses/registrations with chambers / commercial entities (if applicable)
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023 Helpline Number
- Contact: 042- 99200439
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Ground Floor, Alfalah Building, The Mall, Lahore. Pakistan
How To Apply For Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023
Please complete the following form to register for the Punjab Rozgar scheme 2023 available at rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.
- It would be helpful if you could provide your full name
- Could you please share your email address with me?
- Identifying information on a driver’s license
- Contact information
- The password needs to be set (you need to do that)
Download Punjab Rozgar Scheme Application Form
After registering, you can apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2023. The form should be filled out via the internet only after reading the instructions. In 2023, the Punjab Rozgar Scheme is scheduled to be implemented. Online applications will be available and easy to complete.
There will be a few questions about the country on the form. Completely filling out the online application form is essential. In this scheme, the Punjab government is responsible for implementing it.