Among Pakistan’s leading telecommunication companies, Zong provides a variety of services. With Zong, you can choose from affordable call packages to high-speed internet access. If you need help remembering your Zong number, what should you do? Various methods will be outlined in this guide how to check zong number on a mobile.
How To Find A Zong Number From A Sim
Using a specific dial code is one of the easiest methods to check your Zong number. To do this, follow these steps:
- You can open your phone’s dialer by pressing the button below
- You can dial 310924#
- The switch to call is located on the left side of the screen
- A few seconds later, your Zong number will appear on your screen
Checking Zong Number Via SMS Simple Method
The Zong network supports SMS if that’s what you prefer. To verify your Zong number, send a simple text message. To get started, follow these steps:
- Messages should now be available in your messaging app.
- Simply type “MY NO” in the text field and send it to 777. To more easily communicate, you can send 667 the message “MNP.”
- Upon receiving the message, you will receive your Zong number.
How To Check Zong Number Online Via Customer Care
If you need assistance, you may contact Zong’s customer care team. The staff can assist you by verifying your personal information to locate your number.
- To reach the Zong helpline, dial 310 and follow the instructions
- A photocopie of your birth certificate as well as your CNIC number will also be required
- Your details will be verified by the customer care representative for the purpose of obtaining your Zong number
Checking Zong Sim Number Via My Zong App In 2023
You can use the My Zong App to manage your account, how to check your Zong number, and manage your Zong account. It’s as simple as this:
- My Zong App can be downloaded and installed from either the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- If you are using a Zong number, sign in with that number.
- The “My Account” menu at the top of the page can be found here.
- Upon appearing, you’ll see your Zong number.
How To Check Zong Number Via *100# Dial Code
Send a message with the phrase “Please call me back” to Zong if you want to check your number. The following steps will guide you:
- Then, you can dial *100# from your Zong SIM card.
- Upon clicking the menu, you’ll see a list of options. You can choose option 1, which is “Please call me.”
- There will be a prompt for you to enter your phone number. The number where you can view the incoming message should be documented. Another phone that you own or a friend’s number can be used.
- Messages will be sent to your provided number after you enter the number and submit the request.
- Your Zong number will be in the message’s “(your number)” portion.
- Using this method will allow you to receive the message when you have another phone available. The Zong number can be retrieved without any SIM card balance.