Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has shared information about registering mobile phone devices without charging fees. How to get PTA mobile registration online free step by step guide here. According to the statement, people can now easily get their devices registered with PTA with the help of the authority’s Facebook page.
PTA Cell Phone Registration Online Check
The PTA was informed that it would not receive any service charges from the people. The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) clarified that customers are still expected to pay the taxes imposed on them by the Federal Tax Board (FTB).
Check PTA Mobile Phone Registration Fee Details
|Mobile Phone Value in USD||PTA Tax in Pak Rupees (PKR)|
|$1 to $30||Rs. 550|
|$31 to $100||Rs. 4323|
|$101 to $200||Rs. 11561|
|$201 to $350||Rs. 14661 + 17% Sales Tax Ad Valorem|
|$351 to $500||Rs. 23420 + 17% Sales Tax Ad Valorem|
How To Get PTA Mobile Registration Online Free?
The quickest way to find out whether your mobile device is registered with PTA is to send a text message to 8484 (a short code used by PTA).
- Send the message with your mobile phone’s IMEI
- You can send it to 8484 by clicking here
- The number 8484 will be contacting you shortly with a message
- Your mobile may not be PTA-approved
- Check your mobile phone registration status on dirbs.pta.gov.pk, the PTA registration check website
Registration Of Mobile Device With PTA Via DIRBS
The following guide will explain to you how to register your mobile phone with DIRBS.
- Visit the PTA’s Dirbs website at https://dirbs.pta.gov.pk
- Your account can be accessed by logging in. Create an account if you haven’t already.
- Upon creating an account, a form will appear. Complete the form with all required credentials.
- In the next step, select a purpose (personal/individual for mobile/tablets) and then select a user type (local/foreigner).
- To complete the signup, provide your details (email, passport, phone, and address).
- Upon submission, a confirmation link will be emailed to your email address. You will be able to confirm your account once you click on it.
- Enter your account information now. The declaration window and the option to create an individual COC are now available. ‘Apply for COC’ should be clicked.
- It is important to provide the IMEI number and your contact information.
- Once you get a message from PTA, you’ll know whether the phone tax needs to be paid.
- The ‘My application’ link will show you your application status.
What Is Process For Registering My Phone With PTA?
Please send the IMEI number of your mobile phone to 8484.
Where Can I Check My Mobile Registration?
PTA devices are registered with #06#.
Can My PTA Account Be Activated Online?
- Via the PTA’s website
- A mobile app for PTA (DIRBS)
- To send the IMEI number, dial 8484