Duplicate GEPCO online bill (Electricity Bill for Gujranwala) can now be printed, downloaded, and paid online. GEPCO is an independent and autonomous body that manages water resources. This system generates, transmits, and distributes power to Gujranwala, Narowal, Hafizabad, Gujrat, and Mandi Bahauddin districts.
Note: Technology advancements have enabled us to check our bills from our homes.
Check And Print Wapda Bill Online
If you lost it, the copy of the Bill you needed was available only by waiting in long queues. As of now, we no longer need to wait in long lines for our bills or payments because everything can now be handled online.
When our Electricity Bills arrive at our doorstep each month, we get a copy of the paper version.
How To Checking Duplicate Gujranwala GEPCO Online Bills
Checking your GEPCO bill online can be as easy as following these steps once you have your MPAN:
- The button above will get you started.
- Afterwards, enter your MPAN without a space between them.
- Once you’re finished, click the Submit button
- The copy of your GEPCO bill will appear once you click Submit
Download & Printing Duplicate GEPCO Bills
Follow these steps to get the duplicate bills downloaded or printed. Go to the GEPCO Bill page to view and download the document.
- To begin with, click on the button above and follow the instructions.
- Once that has been done, enter your MPAN without a space after it.
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click Submit.
It will display your electric bill statement on a screen.
Online Bill Payment Service Provided By GEPCO
Bill payments have been made highly easily by GEPCO. There are now several options for easy online bill payment instead of having one bank where everyone has to wait in long lines. Payments for GEPCO bills can be made at the following locations:
- An all-inclusive link
- Easy Paisa
- Commercial banks
- NADRA Collection Points
Gujranwala GEPCO Load Shedding Schedule
Additionally, GEPCO provides Load Shedding Schedules on its website. In order to meet the needs of your business, there are several options that you can choose from. Load Management Schedules are available for Load Wise, daily power outage reports, and the following load management schedules:
- Feeders that do not shed loads
- Feeders with a high loss rate
- The entire feeder system
Contact GEPCO’s Helpline For More Information
01. Number Of Divisions
- In each division, a separate telephone number is provided. This list can be viewed at https://www.gepco.com.pk/crc.aspx
02. Address Of GEPCO’s Headquarters
- 585-265/A Grand Trunk Road, Industrial Estate Model Town, Gujranwala, Punjab 522500
03. Phone Number
- (055) 9200519
How To View GEPCO Bill Duplicate In 2023?
It is necessary to have a Reference Number before you can view your Bill online. A Reference Number functions similarly to an account number. This number can identify your bills.
Each electrical connection that GEPCO provides is assigned a MPAN. Reference Numbers stand for Meter Point Administration Numbers. In addition, you can identify your GEPCO bills using this number, which is 14 digits long. It is necessary to have an MPAN to view your accounts online.