Check your electricity bill online with Lahore Electric Supply Company LESCO bill check online 2023. Lahore Electric Supply Company, or LESCO, is one of several Pakistani electricity suppliers in Lahore. This organization was established in 1958 under the WAPDA Act.
Electricity Bill Online Check 100% Free
It is proposed to supply electricity as well as energy and water to many cities, including Lahore. Different consumer services are offered, such as duplicate billing and online billing. Technology has made it possible for users to check their LESCO bills online by logging in with their consumer ID or meter number. Now you can view your bill online from the comfort of your own home
LESCO Bill Check Online By Customer ID In 2023
It is possible to check a customer’s bill online at LESCO using the meter number, reference number, or customer ID. In addition, customers who have lost or not received their bills can check them online through the following method. You can duplicate a LESCO bill online by entering a reference number, meter number, or customer number.
LESCO Duplicate Bill Online Check
Various meter numbers are shown on the bill with 16 digits, 15 digits, and one alphabetical number. Input your meter number or consumer ID to check LESCO Bill 2023 online.
Checking the bill online is one of many options; you can print it and submit it to any national bank. For a quick look at the LESCO bills for 2023, follow these steps.
Duplicate LESCO Electricity Bill Check Online
- Go to your web browser (for example, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and click the following link
- Visit LESCO’s official website by clicking on the link www.lesco.gov.pk
- Here you may check the LESCO bill online using the two methods listed (Reference number or Customer ID)
- You can use your previous LESCO bill’s reference number or customer ID
- Click on View Bill to access your online bill
- Printing your bill is as simple as clicking on the Print button
How To Make An Online Payment For Your LESCO Bill?
- Select the LESCO app where you would like to make a payment.
- Clicking on that option will allow you to pay your bill online.
- You can pay a bill by selecting a category or company.
- Scan your reference number barcode or enter your reference number.
- Detailed information about your bill will appear soon.
- You can pay now by clicking here.
- After payment has been made, the screen will display a receipt.
LESCO Bills Can Be Paid Online Using Following Methods
- Online Banking: Several banks offer online banking services through which you can pay your LESCO bill.
- Credit/Debit Cards: Credit or debit cards can be used to pay LESCO bills. Besides MasterCard, Visa, and UnionPay, MEPCO also accepts American Express.
- Easypaisa/JazzCash: Go to an Easypaisa/JazzCash shop or use your Easypaisa/JazzCash app to pay your LESCO bill.