Check IESCO duplicate bill can be obtained online today. Since many bills are delivered to different locations, your bill might be lost or delivered late by the postal service. If your bill arrives around the due date, you must pay it as soon as possible to avoid an additional charge.
LESCO Bill Online Check By Reference Number
The duplicate IESCO can now be obtained online to solve a variety of situations you might encounter. For example, a quick look at and printing of your IESCO bill can be done online in just a few minutes.
The only thing you need to do to locate your IESCO bill online is to enter your bill reference number and click on the search button. You can view your bill on your screen in less than a minute.
LESCO Bill Online Check By CNIC In 2023
As one of Pakistan’s leading power distribution companies, IESCO is short for Islamabad Electric Supply Company. With a huge customer base, it provides electricity to several areas in and around Islamabad, the capital. Electricity is reliably supplied by IESCO, which provides a range of online services to ease customers’ lives.
How To Check IESCO Duplicate Bills Online?
- Visit the official IESCO website (https://www.iesco.com.pk/)
- Click on the URL address given below. By clicking the link, you can access the customer portal
- Reference numbers should be 14 digits long with no spaces
- Then click on the submit button
- In the IESCO system, bills are automaically generated
Details Of IESCO’s Contact Information
The helpline can assist with any billing issues or questions.
- Headquarters are located at St 40, Sector G, 7/4 Islamabad
- Please send an email to [email protected]
- Call 051925937 for assistance
Checking IESCO Duplicate Bills Online(Step-By-Step Guide)
- Visit the IESCO Website: Use your preferred web browser to access the IESCO website
- Navigate to the Bill Inquiry Section: Go to the “Bill Inquiry” or “Duplicate Bill” section of the website. Customer service or billing is usually where you will find it
- Enter Your Consumer Number: Fill in the designated field with your unique consumer number. Then, if you need assistance, contact IESCO’s customer support or locate this number on your previous electricity bill
- Verify Your Details: Double check all information entered
- Click on “Submit”: When you’ve verified your details, click “Submit” or “Search”
- Retrieving Your Duplicate Bill: Your duplicate IESCO bill will appear on the screen when the information has been submitted
- Print or Download the Duplicate Bill: You can use the website to download or print a copy of the duplicate bill for future reference
Checking IESCO Duplicate Bills Online Many Benefits
There are several benefits to checking your IESCO duplicate bill online:
- Convenience: By accessing your duplicate bill online, you do not have to go to a physical office to pay.
- Time-Saving: Checking duplicate bills online can save you a lot of time waiting in lines otherwise.
- Cost-Effective: By avoiding physical visits, you can reduce transportation costs and add-on charges.
- Environmental Friendliness: Making your duplicate bill accessible online contributes to environmental protection.
How To Pay IESCO Duplicate Bill Online In 2023?
There are several ways for IESCO customers to pay online:
- Online Banking: UBL, HBL, MCB, and Standard Chartered allow you to pay your IESCO bill via online banking
- Credit/Debit Cards: Bills can be paid by credit card and debit card at IESCO. There are three payment methods accepted by IESCO, MasterCard, Visa, and UnionPay
- Easypaisa/JazzCash: IESCO bills can be paid through the Easypaisa/JazzCash app or in an Easypaisa/JazzCash store