Quetta Electric Supply Company, also called QESCO, offers customers a variety of options. Using online check and pay is one of the most effective methods of making payments. SSGC payments no longer require you to stand in long lines at banks in hot weather in order to make a payment to your account. In this article check QESCO bill duplicate online here.
Check QESCO Bill By Reference Number In 2023
There is an option here for you to make a copy as well as a payment at the same time. Clients in the QESCO service region can reach the company at any time. This is the kind of environment in which customers can easily interact with one another without hesitation.
Note: QESCO bills, duplicate bills, and other related terms are discussed here.
QESCO Bill Duplicate Online Download In PDF
Over the past few years, checking and paying your QESCO bills has become much easier and more convenient. It’s no longer necessary to stand in long lines and spend time waiting for your bills to be paid.
Your QESCO bills can now be accessed from home by checking them online. The purpose of this article is to demonstrate how easy and convenient it is to check your QESCO online bill.
Check QESCO Previous Month Bill
You can check your QESCO online bill in a number of ways:
- Getting a printout of your bill is easier because you won’t have to go to QESCO’s office
- Having access to your bill details online will reduce the possibility of errors, ensuring accuracy
- Your electricity usage and expenses can be tracked with it
How To Check Your QESCO Online Bill?
QESCO online bills can be checked in three ways:
Check Your Qesco Online Bill Through Their Official Website
Check your QESCO online billing by visiting the official website. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.qesco.com.pk/ to see the QESCO website.
- The “Bill Information” tab can be found by clicking it.
- The reference number you entered must be 14 digits long.
- Following the “Submit” button, you will be taken to the next page.
- There will be an online bill for QESCO displayed on your screen.
QESCO App Can Be Used To Check Qesco’s Online Bill
Your QESCO online bill can also be checked via the QESCO app. The steps involved in the process are as follows:
- Using the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, you can download QESCO
- Creating a new account is as simple as filling out the form
- Logging in is required to view your account
- Please use the “Bill Inquiry” option if you have a question about a bill”
- Your reference number or consumer ID should be entered here
- There will be a screen displaying your QESCO online bill
Check QESCO Online Bill Through Online Bill Payment Websites
There are also online bill payment websites such as JazzCash, Easypaisa, and UBL Omni that you can use to check your QESCO online bill. Follow the below steps:
- Choose a website where you can pay your bills online.
- Simply click on the “Elect Rickety” option.
- In the list of electric providers, select QESCO.
- Your reference number must be entered.
- You can submit or check your bill by clicking the “Submit” or “Check” buttons.”
- There will be a screen displaying your QESCO online bill.
How To Check QESCO Bill Duplicate Online In 2023?
The QESCO online bill can be paid via a variety of methods once you have checked it. You can pay your bill online by visiting the QESCO website, by using the QESCO app, or by using an ATM at your bank. You can pay your QESCO online bill by following the steps below:
- Your visit payment method of choice, Visit First
- Please enter your reference number and the amount you wish to pay
- You can then select your payment method (credit/debit card, JazzCash, Easypaisa, etc.)
- Following the screen’s instructions will assist you in completing the payment
- Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will receive a confirmation email