Electricity customers in Faisalabad can access the FESCO bill online check 2023 here. Over 22 million customers are served by Faisalabad FESCO’s Electric Supply Company. Since 1998, the company has supplied electricity to more than 22 million people. Also, the company generates hydroelectricity to meet the needs of residents of Faisalabad.
How To Print FESCO’s Online Bill Check
The company used technology to optimize its services to assist its customers with technological advancements. The following instructions describe how to print FESCO duplicate bill checks online in 2023. The purpose of this post is to teach you how to check Fesco Online Bill Check 2023 using this post.
FESCO Online Bill Check Previous Month
It is possible to pay your Faisalabad Electricity bills online using this site. However, all Faisalabad Electricity customers who want to see their duplicate bills should follow these instructions.
The following webpage can be accessed if you still need to receive your original bill. Referral numbers consist of 14 digits and do not need to be entered. Your bill should be with you within a few days. To get your duplicate FESCO bill, you will need your reference number.
How To Check Your FESCO Bill Online
On this site, FESCO customers can access their FESCO Online Bill. Your bill can also be printed through the Internet. The steps below will explain how to check your FESCO bill online.
- Click on the following link in order to view your FESCO bill online by entering your FESCO account number.
- You will find a 14-digit reference number on your FESCO account statement (00 000 000000000U).
- Please enter the 14-digit Reference number in the field Ref#.
- Click on “submit” to see the reference number on your screen.
- There will be a screen showing your most recent bill.
- On the right side of the screen is a Print button that can also be used to print your bill.
Details Of FESCO’s Contact Information
FESCO is now able to assist you if you have any questions or concerns regarding your account, so don’t hesitate to contact us today.
- You can reach us at +92 419220184, +92 419220229, or +92 419220233
- The address is West Canal Road Abdullah Pur, Faisalabad.
How To Pay Your FESCO Bill Online
FESCO bills can be paid online using the following methods:
- Online Banking: There are a ton of banks that let you pay your FESCO bill online, such as UBL, HBL, MCB, Standard Chartered, and more.
- Credit/Debit Cards: Put your credit or debit card to use to pay your FESCO bill. Payment at FESCO can be made with Visa, MasterCard, and UnionPay.
- Easypaisa/JazzCash: With Easypaisa/JazzCash, you can pay your FESCO bill by downloading the app or visiting an Easypaisa/JazzCash outlet.
How To Check FESCO Duplicate Bill In 2023
The following steps will guide you through obtaining a duplicate FESCO bill:
- Visit the FESCO Website: Visit the official FESCO website using your preferred web browser
- Locate the Billing Section: On the homepage, look for the billing or customer services section
- Click on “Bill Inquiry”: Click “Bill Inquiry” when you arrive at the billing section. In the next few seconds, you will be redirected to another website
- Enter Required Information: During the bill inquiry process, you’ll be asked for details, including your reference number, consumer number, or account ID
- Click on “Search” or “Submit”: The search will proceed once you have entered the necessary details and clicked on “Search” or “Submit”
- View Duplicate FESCO Bill: The information you entered matches the records, and you will be directed to a page that shows your duplicate FESCO bill. Therefore, you must review all information and ensure that it is accurate
- Print or Download the Duplicate Bill: After verifying that the duplicate bill is accurate, you can print it or save it as a PDF file