Visa requirements for the UK, documents needed, and the whole visa process are explained by our experts step by step guide. From Pakistan, how to apply for a UK visa, and what are the requirements. This may be what you are looking for, but you have come to the right place if that is what you are seeking. ? Before, Pakistani passport holders didn’t have to obtain a permit to enter the UK.
It is difficult for Pakistanis to get a UK visitor visa every year as there are many hurdles they must overcome. Consequently, this article will discuss Pakistan’s documentation and visa requirements for UK visas.
What Is Reason For Refusal Of UK Visa?
Recently, I acquired a UK visa on my second attempt. During my application for a UK visa in 2016, I was denied, but that was my fault. I couldn’t provide complete documents and still needed to meet the requirements. But I somehow got it the second time around. Please tell me how you did it.
UK Visa Application Centers In Pakistan
Booking an appointment on Gerry’s website is the only way to submit your visa application. Do you need a visa to enter the United Kingdom? Visit Gerry’s website and schedule an appointment.
Documents Required For United Kingdom Visit Visa
- Valid passport with original signature
- All pages with visas and stamps must be photocopied
- You will need two passport-sized photos
- Copies of CNICs (valid)
- Certificate of family registration (FRC)
- Last six months’ bank statement
- Maintenance certificate for banks
- Letter of cover with detailed itinerary
- Business document or employment letter (if you have a job)
- Clear salary slip for last three months
- Income proof online (I submitted this, you don’t have to)
- Property-related documents (if any)
- (Optional) Make a flight reservation
- Reservation of hotels (optional)
- Tax return for the last three months
- Certificate from NTN
Why Can A Uk Visa Be Rejected In Pakistan?
When applying for a UK visa for the first time, you must provide evidence of your home ties and a strong financial background since the visa rejection rate is very high on Pakistani passports. If you want to obtain a visa, you should convince the officer that you will return home on time after your visit to the United Kingdom.
What Is Processing Time For UK Visa In Pakistan?
Since the covid-19 pandemic, the visa process has taken an average of 20 to 40 days. Visitor visas are available for six months, one year, two years, five years, and ten years (All Multiple Entries), with different fees. You can view these fees on the government’s official website.
Upon receiving this visa, you can travel to England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Gibraltar, Jersey, and the Isle of Man in the United Kingdom.
Can You Visit Other Countries With A Uk Visa?
Visas for the UK can be used to visit countries including Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Turkey (passport), Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Georgia, and Panama. Ensure you don’t misuse your UK visa to secure your future, which means keeping it safe.
How To Apply For A UK (United Kingdom) Visa From Pakistan Online?
- In order to apply for a UK visitor visa, we must first create an account by logging into the official website of UK immigration.
- As soon as we submit the visa application and pay the visa fee (24,500 PKR Est) for a standard 6 month visa
- We will need to print it out and bring it to Gerry’s office with all the required documents to submit.
FAQs About How To Apply For A UK Visa From Pakistan
Can Pakistanis Get UK Visas Easily?
Pakistani visas for the UK are issued in three to four weeks. Our tickets can last up to 10 years and are approved quickly.
What Is Process For Applying For UK Visa From Pakistan?
The following steps will help you apply for a visa to the UK:
- Visa requirements for the UK can be found here
- Decide which type of UK visa is best for you
- By filling out the online application, you can apply for the position
- Obtain the required documents for applying for a UK visa
- Make an appointment for your UK visa
What Is Process For Paying UK Visa Fee?
Pay4Me, a trusted payment platform, is the safest way to pay your IHS fee from Nigeria.
- The app is available for download in both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Registration and logging in are easy with your details.
- Click on “Payments” and choose “UK Visa & IHS.”
- Pay via bank transfer, credit card, or USSD by following all prompts.