how to send bulk messages on WhatsApp is one of the most effective ways to reach a large audience. WhatsApp marketing tools can help your business run promotional campaigns, promote new products, and inform customers about important updates using WhatsApp.
Due to their unofficial nature, it is hard to decide which bulk WhatsApp software to use.
Forward Bulk Messages On Whatsapp Without Getting Banned
Message multiple contacts at once with bulk messaging on WhatsApp. It’s a great way to reach many people simultaneously and is used for promotional campaigns, announcements, and updates.
With it, you can reach all your customers at once without repeatedly typing out and sending messages to them.
How To Send Bulk Messages On Whatsapp Without Broadcast
Both WhatsApp Business App and API support sending bulk messages without broadcast. WhatsApp Business App is generally suitable for micro and small businesses. A broadcast can be transmitted for free, without requiring software, and without cost.
- The Add Contact button is located in the Contacts Module, where you are required to click on the dropdown menu
- The sample CSV file can be downloaded if you do not have the full version of the CSV file
- Fill in the contact’s data in the CSV file to bulk send WhatsApp messages
- Upload the CSV file that contains the contacts that you wish to add
How To Transfer Bulk Whatsapp Message Without Adding Contact
How does bulk messaging work? Here are some examples:
- WhatsApp newsletters: Send all your customers news about your company or products
- Status updates: Inform your customers when your website is down and when it should be back online
- Back-in-stock alerts: Let customers know that certain products are back in stock after being out of stock for some time
How To Send Bulk Messages On Whatsapp Business?
WhatsApp Business comes with a few limitations:
- If people have saved you as a contact on their phone, they’ll get your bulk message. Remember when you last saved a company’s number to your contacts?
- A bulk message can only be sent to up to 256 contacts.
Here’s how to send a bulk message with the regular app:
- Click on the WhatsApp Business application to open it
- Join the chat room by clicking here
- Above your most recent conversation, you can find an option called ‘Broadcast lists’.
The next step is to give the list a name and send a bulk message once you have added the numbers.
Warning About ‘Unofficial’ Whatsapp Bulk Messaging
To circumvent WhatsApp rules, there are unofficial broadcasting ‘channels’ available. In their advertisements, providers of such channels extol the apparent benefits of their services. Bulk messaging is easier and quicker, with no official approval required. It is important to note, however, that these providers do not mention the risks involved:
- You could be banned if WhatsApp catches on (and the company is actively looking at it).
- Integrate with external systems only if necessary.
- There is no possibility of using chatbots or providing multiple-agent access.
- It isn’t easy to trust and rely on the service.
Whatsapp Business Messages In Bulk – Advantages & Disadvantages
WhatsApp Business supports bulk message sending through broadcast list. List of broadcasts include the following highlights:
- It is possible to select up to 256 contacts from the Broadcast list.
- Your Broadcast list can contain an unlimited number of items.
- Using it is inexpensive, and it is easy to install.
Small and medium-sized businesses can use unlimited broadcast lists to reach 256 contacts. Yet WhatsApp Business App is plagued by the following setbacks:
- Your number must be in contacts’ address books broadcast messages won’t work without it.
- Ban WhatsApp numbers if too many messages are flagged as spam.
- Communication with customers is restricted to 24 hours.
How To Send Bulk Messages On Whatsapp Business API?
The API lacks an interface, so you’ll need a tool like Trengo. As a WhatsApp Business Solution Provider, Trengo can get you started within minutes.
Here’s what you’ll need to do after you request your WhatsApp Business message templates:
- Select the broadcast icon from the sidebar menu on the right-hand side
- When a new page appears, click ‘New Broadcast’
- Several fields must be filled out, as described in the following sections