During travel, WhatsApp is an excellent tool for sharing location details. Since the advent of Google Maps, travellers have been able to reach their destinations accurately and without any hassle. How to send location on WhatsApp? What is the best method? You can share a location map on WhatsApp effectively with the guide below.
You can get some insight into how sharing works in this incredible messaging environment by browsing the content below.
Send A Location On Whatsapp For Android?
Follow the steps below to share the location details on this messaging platform successfully.
- The WhatsApp icon appears on the home screen of an Android device after it is unlocked.
- At the bottom of the page, there is a paper clip icon that you can click to access the Chat page.
- Go to the pop-up screen and select the ‘Location’ option
- With the WhatsApp platform, you have successfully shared location details with your family member or friend.
How To Share Location On Whatsapp iOS?
This tutorial explains how to use WhatsApp with iPhone gadgets to send location information.
- Download the WhatsApp app onto your iPhone and launch it.
- Simply click on the “+” button at the top of the friend’s chat page. Select “Location” from the pop-up menu. For location access to be granted only while using the app, click “Only while using the app”.
- Share your current location or live location with your friends and family by clicking “Send.”
Share Location On Whatsapp From Google Maps
- You need to open the Google Maps application on your Android device
- You can navigate the map and pin the perfect send location.
- You can send location details using a communication application by pressing the “Share” icon. The pinned location details are shared through the WhatsApp icon in a pop-up.
How To Send Live Location On Whatsapp In 2023?
Steps for sharing live location on WhatsApp with an Android device.
- The Android phone can be opened by tapping the WhatsApp icon.
- On the contacts page of WhatsApp, open the chat page of your friend or create a new one if it’s not available.
The expanded lists of items create a pop-up screen displaying many options. Choose ‘Location.’
Conclusion Of How To Send Location On Whatsapp?
Your discussion on the topic of sending location on WhatsApp and tips and tricks related to this process was very informative. Ensure you follow the above guidelines to ensure the sharing process on WhatsApp goes smoothly.