Urdu language support is built-in to the majority of Android phones and tablets launched specifically for Pakistan (and the Middle East region). The Android operating system comes with full language support. So, you can read Urdu text messages and other content on your phone easily. However, many phones cannot display, write, or input Urdu in their software. Pak Urdu Installer is a free app that you can download for Android devices.
Pakistan Inpage Urdu Keyboard For Android 2023 Now Available
It is not possible to just switch to Urdu in your keyboard settings and start typing. There are some situations in which the GO Keyboard can be useful, and that’s where it comes into play.
This guide will give you some quick instructions on how to install the keyboard app on your Android device and start typing Urdu on your device after you have completed the installation and setup process.
Pak Urdu Installer Free Download Urdu Fonts
Using an Android phone, you can easily start typing Urdu. Please follow these simple steps:
- From the Google Play Store, download and install GO Keyboard
- Switch to GO Keyboard by opening the app and following the on-screen instructions.
- Activate it, then tap on “Input Settings” in the app and select “Input language”
- You can find Urdu (in Urdu font) by scrolling down
- Make sure the box is checked. You’ll be taken to a popup box where you can download the language files. After you’ve completed the form, click ‘Done’
- You can download “Urdu for GO Keyboard” from the Android Market
- To use the keyboard, open any app that allows you to input text (for example, Messages)
- The Urdu keyboard will appear when you tap the ‘EN’ key on the GO Keyboard
Conclusion Of Pak Urdu Keyboard Installer In Android Device
Those who want to type Urdu on their Android phones may find this tutorial useful. Other apps allow you to type in Urdu besides GO Keyboard. In addition to Urdu language support, Multilane Keyboard also supports other languages.