Keep reading this post if you would also like how to check all sim numbers because, in today’s post, we will discuss how to check your SIM number using the CNIC. As mentioned in the post, it is possible to check the mobile numbers of all the mobile networks, such as Jazz, Telenor, Zong, Ufone, and Warid.
How To Check All Sim Numbers On ID card
Many people worry that SIMs need to be registered with permission or acknowledgment. ID cards have SIMs that You can check here. You should check your SIM registration as any illegal activity might occur through that SIM. CNIC offers two options for checking the SIM number online or via text message via the 668 SIM check number.
SIM Information System was introduced in 2009 to resolve these issues. Users can check the number of active SIMs against their CNIC with the system to keep a digital record of their SIM subscribers.
Helpline Numbers Of Zong, Jazz, Warid, Telenor, & Ufone
Listed below are all Pakistani telecommunications companies’ helpline numbers.
|Operators Name||Helpline number|
How Many SIM Cards Are Aallowed Per CNIC?
Understanding that one can get only so many SIMs against their CNIC is essential. According to PTA regulations, a person can own up to five SIM cards at a time. You can register a maximum of 5 SIM cards with a CNIC, so if you already have five, you must block the one not in use first.
How To Block Mobile SIM Card Rregistered To Your CNIC?
If you don’t use a mobile SIM card, block it so that number isn’t charged to your CNIC. You can follow these steps:
- First, you can visit the nearest cellular franchise or customer support office
- Upon receiving your original CNIC, we will block your required number
Checking Owner’s Name On A SIM card
You can find the SIM’s owner by following these steps:
- Open the text message app on your phone
- Then, using the number 667, you can send a blank message
- We will reply to messages sent from SIMs with the SIM owner’s name
System For Biometric Verification Of PTA Employees
Biometric Verification System (BVS) was launched by PTA to combat illegal mobile phone usage. You can use this system to:
- SIM card duplicates are required
- We should activate the SIM card, or you should purchase a new one
- You can change a SIM card registered under the CNIC of another individual to the owner
- The SIM card must be re-verified
- It would help if you addressed the portability of mobile numbers
How To Verify Your SIM Card’s Biometrics?
If you want to avoid having your registered SIM blocked, you will need to verify that the SIM you use is one that PTA recognizes. Check if the SIM card has your name on it to get a biometric-verified SIM.
How To Check All Sim Numbers On ID Card?
On your ID card, you will find the number of SIM cards registered with you.
Send to ID card number 668, and after a few seconds, you will get a message from 668 letting you know how many SIMs are registered.