One of the most livable countries in the world is Canada, most popular destinations on every traveler’s bucket list. Here is a complete guide about how to get for a Canada visit visa in 2023 from Pakistan. The North American country boasts snow-covered mountain peaks, breathtaking waterfalls, a simple rural lifestyle, and meticulously planned cosmopolitan cities that draw millions of tourists. The government of Pakistan is also a popular tourist attraction among Pakistanis.
Fee Details For Canada Visa Application Online Visitor Visa
Want to know how much a Canada visitor visa application costs? A breakdown of Canadian visa fees in Pakistan for 2023 is provided below.
|Type of Fee||Amount in Canadian Dollars (CAD)|
|Visitor visa application fee||$100|
|Visitor visa application fee per family (5 or more people)||$500|
|Extension of stay per person||$100|
|Biometrics per person||$85|
Canada Tourist Visa Requirements In 2023
Most people need a visit visa to visit Canada, unless they are citizens of Canada, the United States, or another country other than Pakistan. If dual citizens are able to travel electronically, they only need to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) depending on their situation.
Visa Types For Canadian Residents
Various types of visas and categories are offered by the Canadian government.
- Work visas
- Visitor visas
- Business Immigrant visas
- Permanent Residence visas
- Express Entry Program visas
- Student visas
Types Of Canadian Temporary Resident Visas
Temporary Resident Visas fall into the following categories:
- Canada Visitor Visa: This type of visa is frequently applied for by Pakistanis. Often called a tourist visa, it allows you to visit Canada.
- Canada Super Visa: This visa is designed to grant parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens the opportunity to visit them.
- Diplomatic and Official Visa for Canada: Government officials and diplomats can apply for this visa to visit Canada for official reasons
- Canada Courtesy Visa: Designed for government officials and diplomats not eligible for diplomacy or official status.
- Facilitation Visa: Dual nationals with Canadian passports can enter the country with this visa.
- People and Delegations Visa: Business executives and delegations are issued this type of TRV when attending seminars, workshops, meetings, conferences, and trade shows in Canada.
- Dual Intent Visa: People with this visa can apply for a permanent resident visa while they are in Canada
Eligibility Criteria For Visit Visa To Canada From Pakistan Processing Time
To be eligible for a visitor visa to Canada (or any other temporary visa, for that matter).
- Primary applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Ensure your passport has at least one blank page (excluding the last page) to stamp the visa.
- At least six months should be left on the passport
- Translate identity, education, and family documents
- Neither a criminal record nor convictions relating to human rights or immigration
- Funds to cover the duration of your stay in Canada and the visa application fees
- The applicant must have enough ties to Pakistan to convince visa officers that they will leave Canada after the trip
Documents Required For Canada Tourist Visa
Here is a list of the documents required for a Canadian visa application from Pakistan. Depending on the situation, these documents must be in English or French.
- Passports in good standing
- Documents of identification (such as the National Identity Card or the Family Registration Form)
- Completed Canada Tourist Visa Application
- The bank statement or another financial statement is proof of funds
- Reservations for flights and hotels are included in a complete travel itinerary
- An invitation letter is required when visiting relatives or friends in Canada
- Show proof of your relationship with siblings, parents, and children when you visit them
- Visiting family and friends’ immigration statuses
- Your family or friends’ bank statements if they are paying for your trip
- Documents related to education (degrees and diplomas)
- Letter of employment with details about your contractual obligations that require you to return to your country of origin
- Proof of your exit from Canada, deed, lease, or lease agreement
- Police clearance certificates or court documents proving your innocence
- Record keeping for medical purposes
- Purchasing travel insurance
- Visa Declaration Letter to the Canadian Government explaining why you deserve a visa
- Upload your photo according to the Canada Photo Requirements.
How To Apply For Canada Visit Visa From Pakistan In 2023
The following guide will show you how to apply online for a Canadian tourist visa.
- Go to the Government of Canada’s website by clicking on ‘Immigration and Citizenship.
- Your visit to Canada will be evaluated by a survey to determine whether or not an ETA is required.
- Once you are found eligible, click ‘Apply for a Visitor Visa.’ An application process webpage will appear.
- After reading all the information, click ‘Apply’ and choose your preferred method of application submission. Download the application package if you choose ‘on paper.’ There is also a complete Canada visitor visa checklist included. However, you will be redirected by selecting the ‘online’ option. Applying for a visitor visa is as simple as clicking on the ‘Apply for a visitor visa’ link.
- Applicants applying for their first visitor visa to Canada must click the ‘Register’ button.
- Sign-in with a GC Key or Sign-In Partner to create a secure IRCC account. For registration with a GC Key, you must have Canadian online banking information. The next page will be displayed after you click on the required button.
- The online Canadian visa application form can be accessed once logged in.
- Your application must be submitted along with scanned copies of all required documents.
- An application appears on your IRCC account after about five days.
- Your application may be reviewed positively if you are required to attend the Canadian Consulate. Adding biometrics to your application will incur a separate fee.
- The consulate will stamp your passport after your Canadian visa application has been approved. Applicants who apply online will be notified where to send their passports. Fees for processing will also be charged.
- Depending on your preference, your passport will be handed over or mailed back to you. To ensure there are no errors, check all the details as soon as you receive it.